Sunday, March 3, 2013

Nail Art


March 01, 2013

Today is Muntinlupa Day.  No-work-day for my youngest brother.  And since he's been having the dry coughs and runny nose for the past few weeks, he decided to had his check-up today.  We went to The District Mall at Dasmariñas, Cavite.  It is just 10 minutes drive from our place.  While waiting for the doctor, my sister and I decided to have our nails done in Nail-a-holics while brother had his haircut.

Check out my nails!!!


Ate's polish on the left, while mine's on the right side.




On-going Nail Art.  First time I had my nails done with dark
colors.  I usually have it French Tipped or in Skin Tone.

Finish Product.  Nice diba?


Here's me with my nail art ^___^
And check-out my brother's new haircut.  Cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment