Saturday, July 28, 2012

Delay Overload!

Sorry for the delay.  It has been a month since my last post.

Work has taking all my time and energy.  It's ok, coz work is what gives me all my money.  Nyahaha!!!

Here are the pics I took since June 24 to date.


June 29, 2012 - Friday



Just a sweet cold treat for a tiring work week!


June 30, 2012 - Saturday



It was my mother and father's wedding Anniversary last June 27.
We had a small celebration on the 30th of  June.
And so I got her 3 pieces of these beautiful flowers.
We told her it's from her one true love.


Then sis and I went to the mall to have some pampering.
She had her manicure and pedicure, and I had gave myself a treat too.
^_____^


July 01, 2012 - Sunday


A week old baby Z getting cleaned by his parents.

"Poo-poo cleaning Time!"



July 09, 2012 - Monday


A slice of sweet life.
Got home - tired on a Monday (as always)
then I had this!

June 10, 2012 - Tuesday


Lost an Icon.
And the whole Philippines mourns with his family.
The flags were put into half-masked as a sign of respect.


There' more to see and read on my next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment