Saturday, July 28, 2012

But wait, there's more!

You wamt more!  I give you more!!!

July 14, 2012 - Saturday







3 weeks old Zachary.
I got to carry him already.
He was sleeping the entire visit.  But it's ok, he's still adorable.

July 15, 2012 - Sunday


Nasnips painted the town red!
Post-birthday celebration party of my 2 cousins.
Celebrated wearing red shirts, singing while drinking!


July 18, 2012 - Wednesday


Celebrating mom's 65th birthday, likewise Lola's 93rd birthday!

Missing younger brother:  can't take off from work.




July 21, 2012 - Saturday


It's freaking cold!!!
I have to put my socks on.
My toes are freezing!



July 22, 2012 - Sunday




Happy 1 month Zachary!!!

Tita Emz bought you your gift.
I hope you'll like these.


...and there's  still more!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment