Sunday, March 13, 2011

This time...it's The Script!

My actual Online Reservation Transaction

Just one week after The Bruno Mars Concert...here comes The Script.  

I would like to thanks Ms. Kris Aquino in Pilipinas Got Talent, if not for you...I will not be able to see that The Script will be having a concert here at Araneta Coliseum.  She announced on the show that BM's concert will be on April 7 and not April 8.  And so I immediately got my ipod and checked out the ticketnet site.  Just after I clicked the link as it was still loading I saw that The Script's scheduled concert will be on the 16th of April.  I opened my desktop and began checking out for the reservation.

Viola!!!  Ticket reservation: Done.  Just waiting for the Ticketnet's customer service for confirmation on when I can claim my reserved tickets.

Now, all I have to do is sing The Script's songs after I do Bruno Mars'.  

See you at the concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment