Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lola and Ultimate Fighting Champion

My Lola (age 92) attentively watching UFC on Channel 23.

I was about to go to bed when I heard the familiar voice of Joe Rogan (the UFC Commentator) on TV.  Then I ask my mom why is she watching that.  And then I saw my grandmother (Lola in Filipino), attentively watching the fight.  She was actually standing in-front of the TV.  And then mouthed words every once in a while about the fight.  She was almost standing there for quiet sometime when I decided to grabbed my ipod-touch and snapped photos of her.  And then my "lola" even thought of sitting again for a better view.  She was so into it.

It amazes me that even at her age (did I mention she'll turn 93 this July?), mixed-martial arts still interests her.

That's my lola!

No comments:

Post a Comment