Friday, March 11, 2011

I am Number Four's Only One

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1641117/

Two thumbs-up for the film "I am Number Four".

Here's my Top 5 Reason why I "super-duper" like this movie.  I have to admit, I am a bit biased in here.  

1.  Alex Pettyfer is Number Four.  
     I just love him.  He has a gorgeous face.  No one can resist that angelic face.  Can you?  Hahaha!
     Don't argue with me about this reason, because a lot of people watch a film first because of their
     leads.  One good example, Chronicles of Narnia's 3rd Installment.  Poor storyline, but the fact
     that Prince Caspian is one hell of a hunk a lot of female viewer, or even men watched it.
     Agree!? Good.  I once loved him as Alex Rider and loving him more as John Smith a.k.a.
     Number Four.

2.  His name is John Smith.
     The other John Smith I know is also a pretty guy.  Indeed, Mr. John Smith of Mr. & Mrs. Smith
     is the one I am referring to...Brad Pitt.  Hey, still a girl who have crushes here.  Hahaha!

3.  Girl Power!
     Just because the film is about Number Four it doesn't mean that he gets all the power and supreme
     legacy.  Out comes Number Six, the only female in the film that has guns.  Teresa Palmer a.k.a.
     Number Six is wicked in the film.  She was so tender and soft in the film "The Sorcerer's Apprentice"
     as Becky, but here in this film, she is one tough lady.

4.  Film Genre:  Action/Sci-Fi/Thriller
     My cup of tea.  I love Action, I love Sci-Fi and nothing beats a thrilling movie.  This film is like a
     3-in-1 Coffee.  Watching it is definitely like having my daily dose of caffeine.  It wards of drowsiness
     and restore alertness. (*wink)

5.  The story line.
     And I am craving for more.  Hoping for a Part 2.  And I think there will be, their search for the other
     just began at the end of the film.  I am a sucker for this kind film (as I've mentioned on #4), and so
     I wish and hope that there will be more of this film.  Enough of the Twilight Saga.  I mean,
     Edward Cullen has definitely got a competition with John Smith.  He's also fast but definitely more
     gorgeous.  Nyahaha, Alien vs. Vampire!?  Geez!  Pardon me, my imagination's soaring high here. 

Love Love Love
*****
Me and my siblings watched the film "I am Number Four" on Festival Supermall's Last Full Show Schedule.  Beating the 9:45pm screening time was not an easy task.  We planned to eat on a fancy restaurant together but the plan didn't pushed through because time was against us.  And so we decided to eat @ the very classic and reliable choice ----- Fast Food!  To be specific: Jollibee.

Patrick and Me
Ate Lheng and Kuya Uauee


No comments:

Post a Comment