Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cracked Mug

My cracked Doraemon Mug - View 1

My cracked Doraemon Mug - View 2

My favorite Doraemon Mug cracked!
I pour hot water in it....then mistakenly filled it with cold water after.
In an instant, I heared a clicked sound and then  I saw a thin line on it.
I knew then I'll have to discard my favorite mug.
To my dismay, I muttered the words "Wala na akong mug!"
(I don't have mug)


My new mug, given by Arch. Go.

Then out comes my boss (Arch. George Go) from his office holding a mug and smiling
(see picture above), saying "Oh, ito mug mo." (Oh, here is your mug.)

I mouthed the words, "Thank you , sir" while taking the mug from his hand.

I was so surprised because I didn't expect it.
I was thankful at least I got a new mug, 
but I would still search Divisoria Area once again
just to find another Doraemon Mug.




No comments:

Post a Comment