Friday, June 8, 2012

A month long hiatus!

Then I'll give you all!!!

I have been so damn busy with work...rush deadlines and plans needed to deliver in time.  I ended up being invisible  here for almost a month.  And so I gather all the photos I took for my entire hibernation, to give you updates on what has happened to me through my month-long invisibility in the bloggers' world.  And since I had been very busy, I had days that I got no pics to post.

Just twelve (12) pictures for the rest of the month of May.


May 6, 2012 - Sunday






I was hoping to find a golden ticket.
Munching a chocolate bar by Willy Wonka while watching 
"Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory"
starring Johnny Depp.

May 13, 2012 - Sunday

Mom and Me on my Oath Taking Ceremony as an Architect (c. 2009)

Happy Mother's Day!!!



May 14, 2012 - Monday

The view from my office building - 17th floor.

Sunoooog!!!
(@Tondo Area)

May 15, 2012 - Tuesday


Finally!!!
Reaching the 3 Million Mark on Temple Run.

May 16, 2012 - Wednesday


Picture's upside-down --- Sorry :(
Complete Office Uniform.

May 20, 2012 - Sunday


Meet Stark, our newest pet.
(Part German Spitz)

May 22, 2012 - Tuesday


Late night snack @ the office.
"Thanks Boss!"

May 24, 2012 - Thursday


Saw this wicked picture on Where's Wally's FB page.
True Wally Addict!!!

May 26, 2012 - Saturday


Pretty Allison and Dominique of ANTM All-Stars for
Michael Cinco's Impalpable Fragrance by Bench seen @ SM-MOA.


Bought new games for our game consoles.

For my sister's Xbox Kinect --- Dance Central.
For my Play Station3 --- SF vs Tekken and Beatles Rock Band.


May 27, 2012 - Sunday


Game On!!!
Let's Do this:  Street Fighter Vs. Tekken

(Thanks Patrick for the new game for my Play Station 3)


May 31, 2012 - Thursday


Caramel Milk Tea - "pasalubong" for bunso.




No comments:

Post a Comment