Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wish List No. 1

Tomorrow marks the beginning of Christmas Season here in the Philippines.  September 1 is always the gateway to cold weather and Christmas carols in the air.  

I decided to make a list of the 12 Things I would love to have before Christmas 2011.  A post about my wishlist once a week, every Wednesday.  On the 23rd of November, I will finally complete my wishlist and so I have another whole month to buy, if not all, at least half of what I have on the LIST.

And so as for my 1st Wish List...I have received a newsletter about the new DC Comics to be released this September.  And on this email, there is a link on Converse Shoes - Heroes Theme.  And I found this:


A  Cape Crusader  Fan!
(***Loves Michael Keaton as Batman***)

No comments:

Post a Comment