Friday, June 17, 2011

Cue Stick


Friday, the last day of the working week, marks the beginning of a happy weekend.  This time, it's gonna be a long weekend.  For it is the 150th Birthday Celebration of our National Hero - Dr. Jose Rizal.

It had been our long plan to watch a movie with my best college buddy - Carmi "mimitot" Robes. It was supposed to be X-Men: First Class but that movie was released last week and the cinemas now son't have it on the list already.  And so we have to choose another film to watch.  Next on the list is "Green Lantern."  We had a blast on the movie house.  Laugh trip - not because of the movie but because of the people seating infront of us.

After the movie, we decided to play pool, popularly known as "billiards".  We had a blast!  It has been agaes since we played it together.  And the last time I played this was December 2009.  It was fun.  Playing with my college buddy was a memory worth keeping.  Then we thought of having a game with the rest of the "repatits" on September before or maybe after our dear friend "Lani" weds.  By the way, this game is the most expensive Billiard game I ever played. Lol!


*** I learned how to play billiards when I was in 3rd Year College.  After 3 losses, I need to stop.  Since my budget can only accommodate such number.  3 games lost is equivalent to 30php.  ***

No comments:

Post a Comment