Sunday, May 8, 2011

Lazy Girl on a La-Z Boy

(My blog for last night)


I've watched the film Fast Five (Fast & Furious 5) last night with my siblings.  I came from the office to the cinema, just enough to claim my reserved tickets that I got online.  Well, I've waited for about 20 minutes for my siblings at the IMAX Cinema lobby.  They got there almost 10 minutes before the film started.

I have seen all the F&F Films that's why I am so excited to see this fifth installment.  Besides, I love Han.  I am more excited because it's our first time to watch at SM Mall of Asia's Director's Club.  Watching the film on a La-Z Boy is the life!!!  Just the 30 of us in the cinema room.  Definitely a way to relax even for just 2 hours.

Movie Verdict:  I love It!!!  ♥♥♥♥♥ 5 Hearts.


No comments:

Post a Comment