Saturday, April 2, 2011

The first time I hated my Friday!!!

Jeumir's Perspective


***  I did not made the 3D Model...but I was part of the team that made one's life an easier one.*** 

This was supposed to be my Friday Blog but happened to got home @ around 12:30 am of Saturday already.  And so I was so tired to even plug the cord of the PC, what more to open it and begin typing.  My energies were all drained up to the point that upon giving the "konduktor" my fee for the ride home, I immediately went into sleep-limbo.  To think it was a Friday night and I was supposed to be spending the rest of the night with my nasnips @ LAX-Mall of Asia.  And the plan didn't pushed through because of this!!!  Good thing it's finals week.  This other job will resume by June.  I just hope my other boss will not be taking Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment