Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Power Puff Girls saved the day!

     I got home in an excruciating back pain.  It felt like I had carried tons of rice sack on it.  It hurts so much that I asked my mom to massage it a bit after I had dinner.

     Today is not a good day, really!  Well, aside from having an extreme back pain, I also had gas pains since this morning.  To add more the damage, I am bit nauseous also since the earthquake (felt it hard since we are @ the 17th Floor of the Tytana Center).




So instead of having my usual nightly dose of caffeine today, I decided to ask for my mom's ginseng tea.  But before I got to drink it, I went inside our room to watch Project Runway on ETC Channel, then comes Power Puff Girls on Cartoon Network.  I felt nostalgic seeing Blossom, Buttercup & Bubbles on the boob tube.  But I have to admit, my eyes were fixed watching it and was laying on bed for quiet some time.  Then I had the ginseng tea.  After several minutes, when I got up...I am feeling less pain.  I guess the tea worked. 

And the Power Puff Girls saved the day....
...once more!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment