Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pig-Out

Dirty Ice Cream

Jollibee Delivery





















Food Tripping is one my favorite things to do.

Haven't had a dirty ice cream for ages.  It is called dirty, simply because it is not the usual cold treat we buy on the grocery store.  Uhm...it is not really "dirty-dirty" but let's just say not the cleanest ice cream on the planet.  Hahaha!

Ordering meals on Jollibee has been part of our Saturdays most of the time.  Since our mom is not at home to cook a snack for us, we usually end up dialing this fast food's delivery hotline.  Jollibee is the thoughest rival of McDonalds here in the Philippines.  I guess this the only place that Ronald McDonald rank 2nd Place.  I ordered Palabok Meal since I have been craving for it the whole week + Cheese Burger Meal.  I have to admit that their fries is the only thing that is not better than Mcdo.  I still haven't eaten my burger, saving it for later.

But I am still not sure though if we will still hit the road and have something from Starbucks @ Alabang.  

All time favorites!
Ice cream and  burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment