Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oh my Mama!

Teaching my mom how to use her Ipod Touch to open her FB Account for the Nth Time is a bit frustrating.  My Patience is being tested.  And in this situation, I am ready to surrender.  I really can't stand it that I have to teach it over and over again.  But that's how it is.  


My mom is 63 years old already, and these gadgets that are popping out like mushrooms are really not my mom's forte.  I understand that as it appears to us how easy to use a cellphone or an Ipod, for them (the oldies) it is one heck of an instruction manual needed to be deciphered.  For example, it took her months or even a year just to master how to use her cellphone.  And now, she has 2 cellphones on hand.  Bravo to you Mama!  It was last year of December when my sister gave her the 1st Gen Ipod Touch she originally owned after buying herself a new Ipod Touch 4th Gen.  It has been almost 3 months and mom is still not getting used to the touch-touch generation.

Let's see how long will it take her to master and remember how to use her I-pod.

---Just this morning.---

No comments:

Post a Comment