Thursday, February 10, 2011

Colored.



The world is full of colors!


Having a white-collar job is a good thing...although not all the time it is fun.  There are several times where I am browned off with the tasks I am assigned to.  But still I see myself in the black even if at times I am feeling blue about the result of things.  Good thing I have my family and cousins with me ready to paint the town red!  Road trip, Food trip, Bowling, Paint ball, playing poker and watching the silver screen are some of our favorite activities together.  When one of the "nasnips" come home from abroad, everybody's tickled pink.  We roll out the red carpet and party!  Besides, it is better to see this kaleidoscope world through a rose-coloured spectacles rather than giving it a colorless approach.


Always find that rainbow
deep down in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment