Saturday, January 8, 2011

Movie Night


My ticket for the film "The Tourist".  We've seen the film @ MOA - Center Stage

THE TOURIST

Johnny DeppJohnny Depp...
Angelina JolieAngelina Jolie...
Paul BettanyPaul Bettany...
Inspector John Acheson
Timothy DaltonTimothy Dalton...
Chief Inspector Jones




Genre:Action/Drama/Thriller

*****
Director:       Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck
*****

It all started when he met a woman-  that is the tagline of this interesting film.
Here are 5 Reason why I love this movie:

1.  I am a huge Angelina Jolie fan.  Team- Angelina, Yeah!  Although I am not really into Johnny Depp...I love to see their on-screen chemistry. 

2.  It is set in Venice...love the Architecture...just love the place.

3.  Angelina's clothes are to die for.  And her shoes...lovely.

4.  I love Action.  I like drama.  Thriller...I can deal with that.  But I didn't expect that this film will be packed with surprises.  (I'd say you better watch the film rather than I reveal what these surprises are and spoil it for you.)  As the film rolls, the prior information I had about the storyline of the film was completely changed. In the end, what the trailer had fed me was just a pint size of what the film is.

5.  Entertaining.

***  It took us almost 3 hours just to get to the cinema...due to heavy traffic and a hard time finding a parking slot.  Normally, it will be just an hour.  But it's all worth-it.  I had a delicious dinner - Pasta @ Italiani's.  And watched another entertaining film. ***




No comments:

Post a Comment